Gain control of your data.
The last piece of the organizational challenge may be the ever-growing mountain of documents that accumulate daily. In an office environment where most of our functions, including the telephone, fax machine and electronic mail, provide some form of instantaneous conversion of information, paper is the last vestige of dated communication methods – until now.
Organizations around the world are realizing that electronic or Web retrieval of documents is a valuable benefit that is essential in today’s environment. RecordsPro has the technology to transition your current documentation process into an instantaneously accessible resource of knowledge.
Digital Image Conversion
- Microfilm to digital
- Microfiche to digital
- Paper documents to digital
Image Indexing – converting documents to powerful, retrievable information
- Key to disk or tape.
- Bar code to disk or tape.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Microfilm and microfiche
- Aperture cards
- Microfilm cards
- DAT tape
- Write Once, Read Many (WORM)
- Magnetic and magnetic optical disk
- Store images and databases at RecordsPro.
- Imaging 24 hours, 7 days a week