No job is too large or too small.
The RecordsPro service bureau is ready to assist organizations in need of high quality document imaging, performed to exacting standards, either in-house or on-site. Whether it’s for several hundred pieces or a million, our staff is prepared to assist you. Much of our experience comes from situations such as mergers or acquisitions, where large conversions need to take place in just a few months. As a result, we understand the need for urgency that must be matched with quality controls at every step.
The step-by-step process
- Receipt: documents are received and inventoried.
- Preparation: documents are prepared for scanning and if paper is clipped, stapled, or bound, they are disassembled.
- Scanning: documents are scanned using quality control checks to assure that optimal legibility is achieved.
- Indexing: documents are indexed using universal indexing standards.
- Quality Control: scanned documents are checked to verify the quality of the scan and proper indexing.
- Reassembly: the coded documents are reassembled.
Features and benefits
A number of important features are added to records after they have been scanned. Original documents are coded, possibly even bar-coded. And electronic documents are available on a computer desktop. A simple compact disc solution may be provided for retrieval or an internal network or Internet solution may be applied for the instantaneous retrieval of your documents. The bottom-line benefits of automating the paper process are significant.
- High speed scanning with state-of-the-art equipment
- Project managers
- Staff training
- Quality check of each image
- On-site or off-site solution
- Fast imaging with minimal misfeeds or double feeds
- Experienced, quality conscious supervision
- Continuity of imaging process
- Hassle-free process
- Ease and flexibility to fit your situation